16979 Roberts Rd UNIT 1, Los Gatos, CA 950323 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $438,000
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Phone - Free Local Calls, Phone - Free Long Dis., Washer/Dryer in Building, WiFi - Free
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 52956001
- Zillow Home ID: 19750126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16979 Roberts Road UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Los Gatos, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
- Unit 1>$1.29M32.52,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292