1698 20th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122
Sold on 7/22/11: $784,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow868
- Parcel #1924 114
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID59779582
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$951,438||$837K – $1.08M||-$3,166||$417||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,177/mo||$1.3K – $5.6K/mo||+$245||$1.83||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Central Sunset home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Central Sunset homes, this home is valued 6.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Sunset market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.8% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Sunset home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Sunset home values.
Neighborhood for 1698 20th Avenue
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Jefferson Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Yu (Alice Fong) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Lawton Alternative Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.7 mi
- Giannini (A.P.) Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.3 mi
- Independence High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Washington (George) High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Lowell High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005