1699 Montreal Ave, Saint Paul, MN 551162 beds, 1 bath, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1995 for $89,900
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 162823140117
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 2090094
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1699 Montreal Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.9% less than in Saint Paul, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 1693 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$264K321,175
- 1698 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$212K21978
- 1692 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$617K32.52,766
- 1703 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$274K321,390
- 1687 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$216K211,276
- 1686 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$201K211,061
- 1704 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$190K311,032
- 1709 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$264K411,162
- 1681 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$278K321,165
- 1680 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$239K21894
- 965 Davern St Saint Paul, MN$252K211,318
- 1710 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$462K421,968
- 1715 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$291K411,864
- 1676 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$406K31.51,744
- 1677 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$185K221,068
- 1710 Montreal Ave Saint Paul, MN$199K22884
- 1703 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$193K221,024
- 1716 Rome Ave Saint Paul, MN$398K322,034
- 950 Cleveland Ave S Saint Paul, MN$224K311,120
- 981 Davern St Saint Paul, MN$219K221,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.