1699 S Trenton St UNIT 49, Denver, CO 802312 beds, 2 baths, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Parcel #: 0621323233000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 13410120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1699 S Trenton Street UNIT 49
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Indian Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% less than in Denver, and 11.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Indian Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian Creek home values.
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 48 Denver, CO$129K21.51,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 50 Denver, CO$132K21.51,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 47 Denver, CO$134K22.51,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 51 Denver, CO$132K221,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 46 Denver, CO$123K211,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 52 Denver, CO$144K22.51,131
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 45 Denver, CO$141K231,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 53 Denver, CO$135K22.51,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 54 Denver, CO$145K22.51,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 55 Denver, CO$131K21.51,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 43 Denver, CO$150K22.51,131
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 42 Denver, CO$140K21.51,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 41 Denver, CO$136K211,073
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 40 Denver, CO$143K221,103
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 39 Denver, CO$143K221,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 38 Denver, CO$140K211,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 59 Denver, CO$147K21.51,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 62 Denver, CO$147K21.51,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 58 Denver, CO$149K221,102
- 1699 S Trenton St UNIT 63 Denver, CO$158K231,327
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292