- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16998 Hunting Meadows Dr, Strongsville, OH 441364 beds, 4 baths, 3,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $308,500
- Price/sqft: $78
- Finished basement, 1666 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 878 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,958 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 177
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 39706007
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33537938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16998 Hunting Meadows Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44136 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.8% greater than in Strongsville, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44136 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Strongsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44136 home values.
- 16994 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$243K42.52,841
- 17000 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$180K42.52,228
- 17003 N Meadows Cir Strongsville, OH$190K42.52,608
- 16999 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$200K42.52,156
- 17024 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$169K31.52,110
- 17003 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$198K432,608
- 16980 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$477K42.52,488
- 16987 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$149K32.52,286
- 17042 Beaver Cir Strongsville, OH$214K42.52,400
- 16991 N Meadows Cir Strongsville, OH$196K42.52,588
- 17030 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$190K42.52,172
- 17035 Lanier Ave Strongsville, OH$169K31.51,848
- 17038 Beaver Cir Strongsville, OH$199K42.52,337
- 16981 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$198K42.52,228
- 16979 N Meadows Cir Strongsville, OH$154K41.52,886
- 17034 Lanier Ave Strongsville, OH$204K422,841
- 17029 Lanier Ave Strongsville, OH$196K32.52,424
- 17036 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$157K322,180
- 17032 Beaver Cir Strongsville, OH$139K322,608
- 16972 Hunting Meadows Dr Strongsville, OH$257K42.52,638
Nearby Schools in Strongsville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!