16W360 Valley View Dr, Burr Ridge, IL 605273 beds, 2 baths, 1,423 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 621 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,423 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1002204011
- Zillow Home ID: 4602064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16W360 Valley View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60527 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.2% higher than in Du Page, and 473.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Du Page.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60527 home values.
- 10S218 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$227K--21,200
- 9000 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$187K421,275
- 8918 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$177K21800
- 9012 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$232K311,144
- 10S210 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$632K533,896
- 9018 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$189K--1880
- 10S184 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$296K432,356
- 8929 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$200K31.5960
- 8923 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$202K--11,036
- 8917 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$221K31.51,323
- 206 Valley View Dr Burr Ridge, IL$153K21700
- 16W425 Timberlake Dr Willowbrook, IL$160K32--
- 16W523 Timberlake Dr Willowbrook, IL$156K41.5--
- 9020 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$453K--43,229
- 10S174 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$286K--31,969
- 8911 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$590K43.54,300
- 8905 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$709K43.53,332
- 10S168 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$297K--32,259
- 10S177 Oneill Dr Burr Ridge, IL$431K42.52,496
- 16W315 Valley View Dr Burr Ridge, IL$599K--33,333
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.