A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1925
- Views: 1,376 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $540,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ Yes, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Unit Control, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Radiators, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Crown Molding, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Crown Molding, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Heat, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Varies per Unit, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,355 sqft
- Parcel #: M:18 B:000 L:48
- Zillow Home ID: 56339981
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-565K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 21.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Stoneham, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|23 Park St Stoneham, MA||$417K||6||3||2,668|
|14 Ledge St Stoneham, MA||$306K||3||2||1,411|
|13 Park St Stoneham, MA||$303K||2||1||1,058|
|31 Park St Stoneham, MA||$300K||4||1.5||1,528|
|46 Maple St Stoneham, MA||$414K||3||1.5||2,312|
|11 Park St Stoneham, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,673|
|22 Grant St Woburn, MA||$725K||4||2.5||2,800|
|22 Grant St Stoneham, MA||$333K||3||1||1,240|
|7 Ledge St Stoneham, MA||$414K||5||2||1,882|
|20 Park St Stoneham, MA||$333K||2||1.5||1,547|
|35 Park St Stoneham, MA||$408K||3||2||2,239|
|3 Ledge St Stoneham, MA||$495K||3||1.5||2,130|
|18 Park St Stoneham, MA||$380K||3||2||1,450|
|50 Maple St Stoneham, MA||$495K||4||2.5||2,054|
|30 Ledge St Stoneham, MA||$318K||2||1||1,344|
|26 Park St Stoneham, MA||$283K||2||1||1,000|
|36 Park St Stoneham, MA||$320K||2||1||1,600|
|20 Grant St Stoneham, MA||$272K||2||1||936|
|44 Maple St Stoneham, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,816|
|239 Hancock St Stoneham, MA||$371K||4||1.5||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!