- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,244 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $364,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Parcel #: M:00000034 P:0000005B
- Zillow Home ID: 56297499
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-610K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01760 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 14.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Natick, and 84.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
|21 2nd St Natick, MA||$1.23M||4||3||5,785|
|13 2nd St Natick, MA||$389K||3||1||1,236|
|11 2nd St Natick, MA||$448K||5||2||1,860|
|25 2nd St Natick, MA||$645K||3||2||2,500|
|16 2nd St Natick, MA||$418K||2||2||1,596|
|18 2nd St Natick, MA||$402K||2||1||1,560|
|20 2nd St Natick, MA||$377K||3||1||1,312|
|14 2nd St Natick, MA||$512K||3||2||2,098|
|24 2ND St UNIT A Natick, MA||$353K||3||2.5||2,196|
|24 2ND St UNIT B Natick, MA||$351K||3||2.5||2,186|
|22 2nd St Natick, MA||$433K||2||1||1,353|
|30 Fisher St Natick, MA||$426K||2||1.5||1,344|
|26 2nd St Natick, MA||$364K||2||1||936|
|1 1st St Natick, MA||$413K||3||2.5||1,274|
|12 2nd St Natick, MA||$382K||3||1||1,276|
|32 Fisher St Natick, MA||$448K||3||2||1,911|
|27 2nd St Natick, MA||$382K||2||1||1,176|
|26 2nd St Natick, MA||$363K||2||1||936|
|10 2nd St Natick, MA||$553K||4||3||1,984|
|28 Fisher St Natick, MA||$493K||4||2||2,472|
Nearby Schools in Natick
PK-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!