- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17 Alta St, San Francisco, CA 941333 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,328 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $1,208,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0106 040
- Zillow Home ID: 15065725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Alta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Telegraph Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in San Francisco, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Telegraph Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Telegraph Hill home values.
- 19 Alta St San Francisco, CA$3.9M32.52,041
- 212 Union St San Francisco, CA$2.86M--31,780
- 23 Alta St # 23A San Francisco, CA$3.7M221,825
- 25 Alta St San Francisco, CA$1.58M321,262
- 22 Alta St # 30 San Francisco, CA$3.87M--53,250
- 280 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.4M221,350
- 280 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.4M221,325
- 282 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.38M221,325
- 284 Union St San Francisco, CA$1.4M221,325
- 29 Alta St San Francisco, CA$1.27M--11,050
- 288 Union St San Francisco, CA$2.68MStudio--3,338
- 221 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$914K111,082
- 66-70 Calhoun Ter San Francisco, CA$4.7M--33,434
- 60-62 Alta St San Francisco, CA$2.45M--32,285
- 31 Alta St San Francisco, CA$2.69MStudio21,782
- 290 Union St San Francisco, CA$4.65M--33,217
- 263 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$1.3M11751
- 265 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$750K11751
- 261 Filbert St San Francisco, CA$712K11731
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!