17 Avon St, Manchester, CT 060403 beds, 2 baths, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins,2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S),Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Radiator,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 033000017
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57741306
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Avon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06040 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% greater than in Manchester, and 91% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
- 21 Avon St Manchester, CT$144K321,402
- 9 Avon St Manchester, CT$165K521,999
- 25 Avon St Manchester, CT$150K311,116
- 56 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$147K211,308
- 52 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$102K621,392
- 58 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$194K422,080
- 14 Avon St Manchester, CT$144K311,088
- 46 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$177K422,352
- 18 Avon St Manchester, CT$176K31.51,306
- 5 Avon St Manchester, CT$148K311,163
- 62 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$153K422,028
- 24 Avon St Manchester, CT$132K21807
- 6 Avon St Manchester, CT$140K31.51,403
- 42 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$180K422,475
- 4 Avon St Manchester, CT$108K411,008
- 88 Bridge St Manchester, CT$188K31.11,386
- 35 Litchfield St Manchester, CT$101K11750
- 68 Wetherell St Manchester, CT$143K311,246
- 20 Litchfield St Manchester, CT$127K211,104
- 26 Litchfield St Manchester, CT$145K221,165
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!