A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $50-99K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1970
- All time views: 547
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $167,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $245
- Sports Court
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Basketball Court
- Amenities Included: Club House
- Amenities Included: Tennis
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Heat
- HOA Fee Includes: Hot Water
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Other
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 400
- Floor size: 685 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 377239
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 57989947
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06483 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.2% greater than in Seymour, and 7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06483 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seymour.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 17 Balance Rock Rd|
Nearby Schools in Seymour
Seymour High (assigned)9-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.