- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 337 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,615 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $275
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 1097279
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Category \ Single Family, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Gas, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Hospital, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Wall Description \ Dry Wall, Water Supply \ Connected, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Type \ Cottage, Hot Water \ Tankless, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ 150 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w\ Bath, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Marina, Near \ Golf, Status \ Active New, Electric \ 220 Volts, Insulation \ Floors, Lot Description \ Cul de Sac, Water Amenities \ Access, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Hot Water \ Indirect, Heat System \ Hydro-air, Water Amenities \ Beach, Water Amenities \ Walk to Salt Water, Heat System \ Radiant, Water Amenities \ Mooring, Interior \ Rough Bath, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: P:084-1 L:000077
- Zillow Home ID: 89194461
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02879 home values will decrease 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for South Kingstown as a whole. Among 02879 homes, this home is 22% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02879, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.6% greater than in South Kingstown, and 63.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02879 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South Kingstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02879 home values.
|18 Barnacle Dr E South Kingstown, RI||$233K||2||2||970|
|258 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$279K||3||2||1,549|
|250 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$267K||2||1||1,080|
|253 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$236K||2||1||1,085|
|10 Barnacle Dr W South Kingstown, RI||$310K||3||2||1,814|
|3 Barnacle Rd Narragansett, RI||$651K||2||2||768|
|5 Barnacle Rd Narragansett, RI||$615K||2||1||768|
|11 Barnacle Rd Narragansett, RI||$640K||3||1.5||1,404|
|11 Barnacle Dr W South Kingstown, RI||$317K||3||2||2,136|
|18 Barnacle Dr W South Kingstown, RI||$213K||2||1||768|
|274 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$228K||3||1||960|
|25 Barnacle Rd Narragansett, RI||$617K||2||1||1,088|
|33 Barnacle Rd Narragansett, RI||$636K||1||1||720|
|234 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$245K||4||1.5||1,200|
|233 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$285K||3||2.5||1,432|
|233 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$320K||3||3||1,432|
|18 Triton Dr E South Kingstown, RI||$324K||3||2||2,160|
|10 Triton Dr W South Kingstown, RI||$219K||2||1||768|
|226 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$229K||3||1||960|
|279 Mautucket Rd South Kingstown, RI||$220K||2||1||691|
Nearby Schools in South Kingstown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.