- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17 Boylston St, Westerly, RI 028914 beds, 2 baths, 1,696 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Parcel #: M:077 B:216 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 66092040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 17 Boylston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02891 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Town of Westerly, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02891 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Westerly.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02891 home values.
- 5 Boylston St Westerly, RI$192K321,104
- 25 Boylston St Westerly, RI$272K631,812
- 13 Boylston St Westerly, RI$288K431,935
- 12 Boylston St Westerly, RI$236K321,056
- 14 Hollis St Westerly, RI$251K31.51,540
- 2 Boylston St Westerly, RI$188K32926
- 7 Boylston St Westerly, RI$184K21.51,182
- 16 Boylston St Westerly, RI$177K321,056
- 22 Hydrangea Dr Westerly, RI$176K31.5989
- 15 Hydrangea Dr Westerly, RI$186K211,031
- 14 Boylston St Westerly, RI$165K21720
- 20 Hollis St Westerly, RI$295K232,346
- 6 Hollis St Westerly, RI$436K42.52,780
- 10 Boylston St Westerly, RI$174K311,166
- 18 Hydrangea Dr Westerly, RI$224K321,512
- 22 Hollis St Westerly, RI$252K311,292
- 3 Boylston St Westerly, RI$179K11768
- 6 Boylston St Westerly, RI$208K21.5951
- 45 Hobart St Westerly, RI$270K321,564
- 41 Hobart St Westerly, RI$159K211,112
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!