- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Views: 871 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Lower Level, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,206 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00202900
- Zillow Home ID: 58988535
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06237 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Columbia as a whole. Among 06237 homes, this home is valued 3.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbia, and 7.6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06237 home values.
|15 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$196K||3||2.5||1,294|
|19 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$209K||3||2||1,836|
|18 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$231K||3||2.5||2,200|
|20 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$260K||3||2||2,360|
|13 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$222K||4||2.5||1,686|
|16 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$212K||3||2||1,595|
|21 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$236K||4||3||2,200|
|11 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$198K||3||2||1,234|
|14 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$211K||3||2||1,457|
|13 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$180K||3||1.5||1,196|
|Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$196K||3||2||1,166|
|11 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$196K||3||2||1,166|
|12 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$288K||4||2.5||2,456|
|3 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$217K||4||2||1,872|
|14 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$168K||3||1||1,040|
|9 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$191K||2||1.5||1,152|
|10 Brendi Trl Columbia, CT||$253K||4||2.5||2,440|
|10 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$236K||3||2||1,812|
|Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$236K||3||2||1,812|
|10 Timber Trl Columbia, CT||$210K||3||2||1,812|
Nearby Schools in Columbia
Hebron Elementary (assigned)3-64.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!