- Lot: 2.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 112 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $179
- MLS #: M9148978
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Book Shelves, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:058 B:024 L:17
- Zillow Home ID: 57874833
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06475 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Old Saybrook as a whole. Among 06475 homes, this home is 1.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06475 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% lower than in Old Saybrook, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06475 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Old Saybrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06475 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
Nearby Schools in Old Saybrook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!