17 Carter Rd, Burlington, MA 018034 beds, 3 baths, 2,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 6 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $599,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- MLS #: 71715376
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Slider,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000002 P:000024
- Zillow Home ID: 57050599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Carter Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 79.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
- 15 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$731K43.52,900
- 6 Goodwin Dr Burlington, MA$479K32.52,182
- 8 Goodwin Dr Burlington, MA$601K42.52,637
- 13 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$520K322,564
- 18 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$390K31.51,032
- 1 Doris Rd Burlington, MA$355K31984
- 4 Goodwin Dr Burlington, MA$468K32.51,742
- 16 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$361K31.51,032
- 12 Gibson St Burlington, MA$461K31.51,586
- 3 Cook Rd Burlington, MA$571K432,377
- 11 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$595K432,695
- 14 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$332K311,032
- 10 Gibson St Burlington, MA$465K32.51,742
- 2 Brookside Ln Burlington, MA$509K322,927
- 14 Gibson St Burlington, MA$478K31.51,812
- 5 Cook Rd Burlington, MA$415K321,580
- 8 Gibson St Burlington, MA$469K321,858
- 1 Brookside Ln Burlington, MA$472K322,066
- 12 Carter Rd Burlington, MA$409K31.51,482
- 4 Brookside Ln Burlington, MA$457K321,766
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.