- Lot: 3.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,473 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $470,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $210
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Dirt, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Wetbar, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Barn, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,235 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:73 B:7
- Zillow Home ID: 92435271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-820K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06784 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Sherman as a whole. Among 06784 homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06784, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Sherman, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06784 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sherman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06784 home values.
|5 Locust Ln Sherman, CT||$362K||2||3||1,650|
|14 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$476K||3||2.5||2,716|
|3 Locust Ln Sherman, CT||$298K||3||2||1,248|
|10 Locust Ln Sherman, CT||$404K||2||2||1,302|
|11 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$296K||3||2||1,449|
|21 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$269K||1||1||1,018|
|16 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$398K||3||2.5||2,134|
|26 Sawmill Rd Sherman, CT||$544K||1||2||1,545|
|56 Locust Ln # 56 Brookfield, CT||$180K||1||1||897|
|19 Cedar Ln Canaan, CT||$191K||2||1||828|
|12 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$561K||5||3||3,294|
|28 Sawmill Rd Sherman, CT||$768K||4||3||2,686|
|18 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$415K||4||3||2,450|
|8 Locust Ln Sherman, CT||$316K||2||1||988|
|22 Sawmill Rd Sherman, CT||$462K||3||3||2,064|
|20 Cedar Ln Sherman, CT||$309K||3||3||1,269|
|8 Hemlock Point Rd Sherman, CT||$567K||2||2||1,348|
|10 Hemlock Point Rd Sherman, CT||$548K||4||2||1,293|
|4 Locust Ln Sherman, CT||$420K||3||2||1,560|
|2 Locust Ln Sherman, CT||$371K||3||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Sherman
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!