A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $298
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:000029 B:0095 P:003940
- Zillow Home ID: 84691706
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01880 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Wakefield as a whole. Among 01880 homes, this home is valued 9.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Wakefield, and 81.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
|15 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$339K||2||1||944|
|16 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$384K||4||2||1,268|
|18 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$411K||5||2.5||1,758|
|19 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$429K||5||1.5||2,008|
|8 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$385K||3||1.5||1,450|
|16 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$353K||3||1||1,228|
|11 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$449K||4||2||2,112|
|27 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$441K||5||2||2,354|
|20 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$395K||3||2||1,743|
|24 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$568K||4||2||2,460|
|23 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$420K||3||1.5||1,939|
|17 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$485K||4||2.5||2,142|
|21 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$464K||4||1||2,262|
|10 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$493K||4||2||1,978|
|79 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$618K||4||2||3,358|
|11 Wilson Ave Wakefield, MA||$526K||4||2||3,257|
|18 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$349K||3||1||1,320|
|9 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$424K||5||2||2,262|
|12 Bellevue Ave Wakefield, MA||$379K||3||1||1,324|
|15 Central Ave Wakefield, MA||$396K||5||1.5||1,659|
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!