17 Channel Ave, Norwalk, CT 068543 beds, 3 baths, 2,585 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $835,000
- Price/sqft: $323
- MLS #: 99059904
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Formal Dining Room, AWNINGS, Laundry Room, Garage
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,585 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: D:5 B:85C L:59
- Zillow Home ID: 58818835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Channel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% higher than in Norwalk, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06854 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06854 home values.
- 15 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$1.51M53.53,652
- 11 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$774K322,222
- 19 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$745K31.11,822
- 16 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$528K211,470
- 12 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT--------
- 21 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$693K321,876
- 1 Oliver St Norwalk, CT$520K411,778
- 23 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$752K32.12,040
- 7 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$758K332,134
- 10 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$509K221,260
- 3 Oliver St Norwalk, CT$522K321,552
- 25 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$1.06M322,000
- 2 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$878K332,488
- 5 Oliver St Norwalk, CT$578K332,065
- 15 Park Ln Norwalk, CT$647K321,794
- 4 Oliver St Norwalk, CT$734K43.52,626
- 28 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$636K322,117
- 26 Channel Ave Norwalk, CT$632K331,968
- 19 Park Ln Norwalk, CT--31.51,000
- 6 Oliver St Norwalk, CT$382K21846
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.