- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- 2105 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,010 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- MLS #: 70937297
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Sewer, SEWER_AND_WATER \ City/Town Water, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,161 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0117 B:0164 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55968071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-649K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02748 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% decrease for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02748 homes, this home is 24% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% lower than in Dartmouth, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
|11 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA||$489K||3||3.5||2,488|
|12 Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$795K||4||4||3,424|
|12 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$349K||3||2||1,680|
|12 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA||$702K||4||3.5||3,829|
|15 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA||$473K||3||2||2,569|
|10 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$361K||3||2||1,513|
|14 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$371K||2||2.5||1,693|
|9 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA||$496K||5||3||2,794|
|11 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA||$574K||5||3.5||3,285|
|19 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA||$366K||3||3||1,613|
|7 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA||$385K||4||2.5||1,728|
|8 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$319K||3||1||1,331|
|395 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$541K||4||2.5||2,824|
|13 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$364K||3||2||1,628|
|11 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$379K||3||1.5||1,840|
|15 N Pleasant St Dartmouth, MA||$306K||2||1||1,235|
|5 Cleveland St Dartmouth, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,060|
|335 Elm St Dartmouth, MA||$394K||4||2||1,713|
|7 Dallas St Dartmouth, MA||$387K||--||--||--|
|16 Prospect St Dartmouth, MA||$386K||3||2||1,562|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-5 & ungraded1.0 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!