A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $294-660K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Newburyport is $20,359.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Newburyport is $18,120.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 592
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Ocean
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 1 to 2 Mile
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH2_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- BTH2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH3_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- BTH3_LEVEL: Basement
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- FAM_DSCRP: Bathroom - Half
- FAM_LEVEL: Basement
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Bathroom - Full
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH1_LEVEL: Basement
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Office
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Garden
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 76
- Floor size: 2,407 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0109 B:0034 L:0017
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59214675
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% less than in Boston Metro, and 76.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01950 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.