17 Dedford St, East Greenwich, RI 028182 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $172,500
- Price/sqft: $150
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:085 B:001 L:204 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65971691
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Dedford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% less than in East Greenwich, and 13.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02818 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 11 Dedford St East Greenwich, RI$405K562,994
- 120 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$309K331,440
- 126 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$449K632,853
- 118 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$352K311,704
- 18 Dedford St East Greenwich, RI$361K422,212
- 112 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$430K32.52,378
- 140 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$598K61.52,470
- 163 Peirce St East Greenwich, RI$518K53.54,106
- 247 Main St East Greenwich, RI$489K233,906
- 279 Main St East Greenwich, RI$463K----4,598
- 279 Main St East Greenwich, RI$450K14--4,562
- 129 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$430K322,112
- 265 Main St South Kingstown, RI$357K----1,943
- 148 Pierce St East Greenwich, RI$372K732,722
- 249 Main St South Kingstown, RI$513K----3,466
- 267 Main St East Greenwich, RI$841K116.57,030
- 25 Spring St East Greenwich, RI$414K41.52,479
- 233 Main St East Greenwich, RI$708K85.56,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!