A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 5,988 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $217,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0118 B:0000 L:0081
- Zillow Home ID: 59237936
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 15.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% lower than in Lawrence, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
|18 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$194K||4||1||1,272|
|16 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$185K||3||1||1,118|
|15 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$207K||3||1||1,325|
|23 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$189K||3||1.5||1,022|
|11 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$240K||3||1.5||1,498|
|24-26 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$311K||9||3||4,236|
|47 Hamlet St Lawrence, MA||$337K||3||1.5||--|
|10-12 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$195K||3||2||1,064|
|25 Dracut St # 25A Lawrence, MA||$308K||7||3||3,576|
|8 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$197K||4||1||1,379|
|283-285 S Broadway Lawrence, MA||$306K||--||3||3,010|
|259 S Broadway Lawrence, MA||$252K||5||1||1,657|
|263 S Broadway Lawrence, MA||$277K||6||2||2,809|
|27 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$317K||9||3||3,984|
|255 S Broadway Lawrence, MA||$274K||3||1.5||2,243|
|28-30 Dracut St Lawrence, MA||$329K||9||3||3,993|
|20 Chester St Lawrence, MA||$208K||4||2||1,462|
|16 Chester St Lawrence, MA||$271K||5||2||2,634|
|24 Chester St Lawrence, MA||$220K||5||2||1,728|
|26 Chester St Lawrence, MA||$250K||6||2||2,518|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.