17 E 89th St# 8A, New York, NY 10128
Sold on 7/6/11: $5,350,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID111022794
- Parcel #1501001600017000000008A
- Days on Zillow897
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$6,050,516||$2.36M – $10.3M||+$131,386||--||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,416/mo||$2.6K – $5.4K/mo||+$44||--||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Carnegie Hill home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carnegie Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% higher than in New York, and 89.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carnegie Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carnegie Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 17 E 89th Street # 8A
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Richard R Green High School of Teaching... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.0 mi
- Manhattan International High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- Talent Unlimited High (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005