A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:00051 B:R003 L:038
- Zillow Home ID: 55903935
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $297-439K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02645 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Harwich as a whole. Among 02645 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02645, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Harwich, and 75.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02645 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02645 home values.
|23 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$356K||3||2||1,968|
|16 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$363K||4||2||1,917|
|25 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$399K||3||2||2,085|
|14 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$396K||3||2||2,265|
|22 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$367K||4||2.5||1,946|
|20 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$321K||2||1.5||1,256|
|18 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$331K||3||2||1,372|
|24 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$361K||3||2.5||1,700|
|3 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$345K||3||2||1,484|
|27 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$378K||3||2||2,155|
|12 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$343K||3||2||1,538|
|879 Orleans Rd Harwich, MA||$468K||5||3||2,540|
|26 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||--||4||2.5||1,848|
|29 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$287K||3||2||1,344|
|16 Wheelock Ln Harwich, MA||$498K||3||2.5||2,179|
|10 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$429K||4||2.5||2,339|
|6 Teaberry Ave Harwich, MA||$505K||3||2||2,112|
|28 Fernwood Cir Harwich, MA||$306K||2||1.5||1,196|
|32 Timber Trl Harwich, MA||$346K||3||2||1,264|
|15 Wheelock Ln Harwich, MA||$602K||3||2.5||2,991|
Nearby Schools in Harwich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-4 & ungraded1.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!