- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17 Florence Ave, Buffalo, NY 142144 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1402000895000003024000
- Zillow Home ID: 30169243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Florence Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14214 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 288.2% greater than in Buffalo Metro, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14214 home values.
- 15 Florence Ave # 0 Buffalo, NY$129K------
- 15 Florence Ave Buffalo, NY$80K421,870
- 19 Florence Ave Buffalo, NY$163K623,134
- 21 Florence Ave Buffalo, NY$179K622,934
- 2258 Main St Buffalo, NY$157K623,024
- 2254 Main St Buffalo, NY$142K62.51,940
- 131 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$168K421,854
- 133 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$144K41.51,672
- 141 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$350K41.53,228
- 131 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$209K421,854
- 2262 Main St Buffalo, NY$171K632,784
- 137 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$123K411,680
- 2238 Main St Buffalo, NY$264K73.53,432
- 127 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$134K31.51,547
- 125 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$175K622,784
- 18 Florence Ave Buffalo, NY$182K412,369
- 145 Crescent Ave Buffalo, NY$346K43.52,931
- 20 Florence Ave Buffalo, NY$149K321,564
- 2234 Main St Buffalo, NY$212K52.51,982
- 24 Florence Ave Buffalo, NY$134K411,837
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.