- Built in 1895
- 23 days on Zillow
- Views: 986 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $512,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $560
- MLS #: 71831097
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, FLOORING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, CONSTRUCTION \ Stone\Concrete, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, FLOORING \ Tile, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, COOLING \ None, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, STYLE \ Rowhouse, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 915 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: B:224 L:0004 S:0003
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56568982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $439-618K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02445 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.4% rise for Brookline as a whole. Among 02445 homes, this home is 9.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 31.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% less than in Brookline, and 86.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brookline
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.