17 Hillside Ave, Butler, NJ 074052 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- MLS #: 3060270
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0300043000000031
- Zillow Home ID: 39396987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Butler, and 59.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07405 home values.
- 21 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$379K331,670
- 15 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$364K----1,794
- 30 Spring St Butler, NJ$194K----936
- 32 Spring St Butler, NJ$273K----1,536
- 28 Spring St Butler, NJ$322K----1,844
- 34 Spring St Butler, NJ$281K----1,612
- 27 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$256K311,414
- 26 Spring St Butler, NJ$231K----1,388
- 24 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$387K42.52,700
- 36 Spring St Butler, NJ$259K----1,308
- 22 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$344K----2,376
- 24 Spring St Butler, NJ$270K32.52,000
- 20 Smith St Butler, NJ$292K----1,832
- 11 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$269K----1,176
- 29 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$286K----1,558
- 7 S Gifford St Butler, NJ$291K----1,319
- 22 Spring St Butler, NJ$270K----1,344
- 11 S Gifford St Butler, NJ$369K----1,382
- 20 Hillside Ave Butler, NJ$296K----1,872
- 29 Spring St Butler, NJ$325K----1,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!