This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $331-454K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $12.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Dorchester is $12,608.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Dorchester is $23,176.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- All time views: 3,162
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1987 for $115,000
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Other (See Remarks)
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- APPLIANCES: Range
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BED3_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED3_LEVEL: Second Floor
- BED4_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- BED4_LEVEL: Second Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: None
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Storm Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Deck - Wood
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Fenced Yard
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Gutters
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Porch
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Screens
- FAM_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- FAM_LEVEL: First Floor
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Vinyl
- FLOORING: Wood
- FOUNDATION: Granite
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- HOT_WATER: Oil
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Unknown
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- KIT_DSCRP: Kitchen Island
- KIT_DSCRP: Main Level
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- LAUNDRY_LEVEL: First Floor
- LEAD_PAINT: Unknown
- LIV_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- LIV_LEVEL: First Floor
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Level
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Hardwood
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- PROP_TYPE: Single Family
- ROAD_TYPE: Paved
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- ROAD_TYPE: Publicly Maint.
- ROAD_TYPE: Sidewalk
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- SF_TYPE: Detached
- STYLE: Colonial
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,231 sqft
- Parcel #: W:15 P:00908 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59102314
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: South Dorchester
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.