- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 908 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $69,900
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: B470205
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Floor Descripton \ Ceramic-Some, HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Driveway Description \ Concrete, Additional Exterior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Year Built Description \ Existing, Additional Interior Features \ Natural Woodwork - some, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Other - See Remarks, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Attic Description \ Pull Down Stairs, Additional Interior Features \ Sliding Glass Door, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Attic Description \ Full, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Breakfast Bar, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Pantry, Additional Exterior Features \ Thermal Windows - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Sump Pump, Foundation Description \ Stone, HVAC Type \ ProgrammableThermostat, Emergency Backup Systems \ Sump Pump - Water Power, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, Kitchen\Dining Description \ Solid Surface Counter, Style of Residence \ 2 Story
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,506 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 2909001090410001055000
- Zillow Home ID: 31433294
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $69-95K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14094 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Town of Lockport as a whole. Among 14094 homes, this home is 11% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in Town of Lockport, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
|13 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$80K||3||1||1,496|
|21 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$72K||3||1||1,520|
|9 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$72K||3||1||1,562|
|25 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$73K||3||1||1,511|
|29 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$74K||3||1||1,632|
|5 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$84K||3||1||1,933|
|33 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$86K||3||2||1,664|
|24 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$70K||3||1||1,232|
|12 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$79K||3||1||1,248|
|26 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$77K||3||1||1,546|
|1 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$129K||5||3||3,150|
|10 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$98K||3||1||1,741|
|30 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$76K||3||1.5||1,277|
|37 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$87K||5||1.5||2,668|
|8 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$75K||3||1||1,284|
|101 Vine St Lockport, NY||$79K||3||1||1,760|
|355 East Ave Lockport, NY||--||2||1||1,000|
|115 Vine St Lockport, NY||$57K||--||--||--|
|34 Howard Ave Lockport, NY||$78K||3||1||1,304|
|97 Vine St Lockport, NY||$90K||4||1||1,692|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lockport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
9-12 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.