This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,743 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $437,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- View: City, Water
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ 1/4 Bath, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Inlaw Apt., OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH5_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH5_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, OTH5_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, OTH5_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH5_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH5_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH5_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH5_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, OTH5_DSCRP \ Pantry, OTH5_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH5_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH5_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, OTH5_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Living/Dining Rm Combo, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 9
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:01 P:05122 S:010
- Zillow Home ID: 59121094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 88.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% higher than in Boston, and 22% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|15 Jeffries St Boston, MA||$452K||3||2.5||1,344|
|260 Everett St Boston, MA||$462K||4||2||1,920|
|9 Jeffries St Boston, MA||$446K||4||2||1,882|
|258 Everett St Boston, MA||$520K||1||1||2,016|
|17 Jeffries St East Boston, MA||$634K||4||3.5||1,898|
|258 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA||$370K||1||1||600|
|258 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA||$427K||2||2||600|
|258 Everett St # 3 Boston, MA||$415K||1||1||670|
|256 Everett St Boston, MA||$344K||--||--||1,920|
|5 Everett Ct # 1 East Boston, MA||$427K||3||1||--|
|1 Everett Ct Boston, MA||$435K||3||2.5||1,436|
|3 Everett Ct Boston, MA||$431K||3||3||1,860|
|7 Jeffries St Boston, MA||$524K||4||2||2,776|
|5 Everett Ct Boston, MA||$459K||3||1||1,787|
|263 Everett St Boston, MA||$388K||4||1||1,860|
|263 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA||$435K||4||1||--|
|263 Everett St # 2 East Boston, MA||$412K||4||1.5||1,400|
|263 Everett St # 2 Boston, MA||$429K||4||1||1,400|
|261 Everett St Boston, MA||$379K||4||2||1,620|
|261 Everett St # 2 East Boston, MA||$396K||3||1||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.