- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17 John St, Newport, RI 028404 beds, 4 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Historic Hill Neighborhood is an informal group of residents who get together a few times a year for get togethers.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1790
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $549,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Softwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Totally turn key. Every detail addressed by seller since she has owned the property
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:027 B:0089
- Zillow Home ID: 65893887
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 John Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newport, and 59.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
- 14-16 John St Newport, RI$438K221,000
- 15 John St Newport, RI$512K221,119
- 21 John St Newport, RI$368K321,360
- 18 John St Newport, RI$654K53.53,800
- 19 John St Newport, RI$345K421,392
- 228 Spring St Newport, RI$1.11M41.54,100
- 235 Spring St APT 5 Newport, RI$195K11258
- 235 Spring St APT 3 Newport, RI$245K21933
- 235 Spring St APT 2 Newport, RI$249K21970
- 235 Spring St APT 4 Newport, RI$225K11735
- 243 Spring St Newport, RI$837K443,996
- 61 Prospect Hill St UNIT 1 Newport, RI$278K221,238
- 23 John St Newport, RI$428K241,501
- 105 Memorial Blvd W Newport, RI$832K32.52,576
- 61 Prospect Hill St UNIT 3 Newport, RI$257K221,015
- 61 Prospect Hill St UNIT 2 Newport, RI$259K221,122
- 53 John St APT 1R Newport, RI--------
- 53 John St APT 1F Newport, RI--111,000
- 53 John St APT 2 Newport, RI--322,000
- 65 Prospect Hill St Newport, RI$441K32.51,803
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292