A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $342,600
- Price/sqft: $160
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,136 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0016 B:0032 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57095996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01463 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Town of Pepperell as a whole. Among 01463 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01463, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Town of Pepperell, and 61.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01463 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Pepperell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01463 home values.
|19 June St Pepperell, MA||$269K||3||1.5||1,920|
|15 June St Pepperell, MA||$316K||4||2.5||2,188|
|16 Joan St Pepperell, MA||$286K||4||2||2,041|
|11 Joan St Pepperell, MA||$256K||4||2||1,666|
|21 June St Pepperell, MA||$276K||4||2.5||1,802|
|18 June St Pepperell, MA||$332K||4||2.5||2,912|
|13 June St Pepperell, MA||$337K||3||2.5||2,982|
|20 June St Pepperell, MA||$309K||4||2.5||2,406|
|14 Joan St Pepperell, MA||$291K||4||2.5||1,964|
|12 June St Pepperell, MA||$241K||3||2.5||1,334|
|23 June St Pepperell, MA||$306K||3||2.5||2,212|
|10 June St Pepperell, MA||$311K||3||1.5||2,300|
|11 June St Pepperell, MA||$393K||4||3.5||4,326|
|9 Joan St Pepperell, MA||$271K||4||2||1,672|
|22 June St Pepperell, MA||$315K||4||2.5||2,328|
|12 Joan St Pepperell, MA||$324K||4||2||2,397|
|25 June St Pepperell, MA||$336K||4||2.5||2,328|
|8 June St Pepperell, MA||$302K||3||2.5||2,200|
|9 June St Pepperell, MA||$375K||5||3||2,920|
|7 Joan St Pepperell, MA||$235K||3||1||1,560|
Nearby Schools in Town of Pepperell
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded2.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!