17 Kenneth Rd, Reading, MA 018673 beds, 4 baths, 3,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Coffered,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Slider,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom,OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: M:008.0-0000-0042.0
- Zillow Home ID: 57098553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Kenneth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01867, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Reading, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01867 home values.
- 9 Kenneth Rd Reading, MA$462K322,244
- 16 Kenneth Rd Reading, MA$580K33.52,740
- 14 Kenneth Rd Reading, MA$675K42.52,580
- 10 Kenneth Rd Reading, MA$433K31.52,152
- 6 Kenneth Rd Reading, MA$732K53.54,308
- 27 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$411K21.51,380
- 25 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$497K31.51,460
- 28 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$427K311,272
- 38 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$511K31.52,134
- 24 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$436K221,626
- 19 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$417K211,070
- 20 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$424K221,355
- 16 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$427K31.51,332
- 15 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$376K211,296
- 10 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$377K311,271
- 7 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$435K321,931
- 5 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$366K211,078
- 147 Main St Reading, MA$300K21.51,006
- 1 Fairmount Rd Reading, MA$372K211,010
- 124 Hopkins St Reading, MA$362K211,064
Nearby Schools in Reading
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292