This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 431
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $167,500
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Unknown
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Basement Finished Info: Partially Finished
- Condo Type: Contemporary
- Condo Type: Traditional
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Laminate
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Garage Type: Under Building
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Association Insurance
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Management
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Info: Lower Level
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 24
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Parcel #: M:008 L:051 U:017
- Zillow Home ID: 58118699
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% less than in Canterbury, and 79.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06260 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Canterbury.
Nearby Schools in Canterbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.