- Lot: 10,443 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 112 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,226 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $38,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: 756898
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 242 sqft
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Additional Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Utilities \ Sewer - Septic Sys, Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub W\Shwr, Structure \ Concrete Block, Parking Facilities \ Other Parking, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Road Frontage \ City Street, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1390390000
- Zillow Home ID: 44538435
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-131K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Glynlea - Grove Park home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Glynlea - Grove Park homes, this home is 25.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glynlea - Grove Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.6% lower than in Jacksonville, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Glynlea - Grove Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glynlea - Grove Park home values.
|6712 Atlantic Blvd # 2 Jacksonville, FL||$336K||--||4||2,650|
|29 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$99K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$90K||3||1||1,432|
|18 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$69K||3||1||978|
|39 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$78K||2||1||1,195|
|6 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$111K||3||1||1,188|
|116 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$68K||2||1||1,211|
|107 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$70K||3||1||978|
|6614 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$201K||3||4||1,776|
|117 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$109K||4||2||1,774|
|126 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$109K||3||2||1,734|
|103 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$88K||2||1||1,212|
|6604 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$112K||3||1.5||1,408|
|6604 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$137K||3||2||1,408|
|113 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$95K||3||2||1,066|
|122 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$84K||2||1||1,070|
|131 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$80K||3||1||975|
|6544 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, FL||$82K||3||1||975|
|136 Sapelo Rd Jacksonville, FL||$154K||3||2||1,782|
|130 Laurina St Jacksonville, FL||$148K||3||2.5||1,779|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!