- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
17 Littlefield Ct UNIT 17, Haverhill, MA 018322 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Finished basement, 465 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0588 B:0422L L:17
- Zillow Home ID: 56056224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Littlefield Court UNIT 17
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01832 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% greater than in Haverhill, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01832 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01832 home values.
- 19 Littlefield Ct UNIT 19 Haverhill, MA$184K11.51,080
- 15 Littlefield Ct UNIT 15 Haverhill, MA$186K21.51,060
- 23 Littlefield Ct UNIT 23 Haverhill, MA$182K11.51,080
- 21 Littlefield Ct UNIT 21 Haverhill, MA$203K21.51,495
- 29 Littlefield Ct UNIT 29 Haverhill, MA$243K12.51,300
- 11 Littlefield Ct UNIT 11 Haverhill, MA$184K11.51,380
- 31 Littlefield Ct UNIT 31 Haverhill, MA$183K21.51,370
- 25 Littlefield Ct UNIT 25 Haverhill, MA$207K221,240
- 9 Littlefield Ct UNIT 9 Haverhill, MA$190K221,495
- 18 Littlefield Ct UNIT 18 Haverhill, MA$230K21.51,410
- 12 Littlefield Ct UNIT 12 Haverhill, MA$237K231,500
- 27 Littlefield Ct UNIT 27 Haverhill, MA$210K221,480
- 7 Littlefield Ct UNIT 7 Haverhill, MA$200K121,638
- 20 Littlefield Ct UNIT 20 Haverhill, MA$238K22.51,240
- 10 Littlefield Ct UNIT 10 Haverhill, MA$198K21.51,180
- 13 Littlefield Ct UNIT 13 Haverhill, MA$181K11.51,380
- 35 Littlefield Ct UNIT 35 Haverhill, MA$189K11.51,620
- 22 Littlefield Ct UNIT 22 Haverhill, MA$181K21.51,380
- 8 Littlefield Ct UNIT 8 Haverhill, MA$191K21.51,180
- 5 Littlefield Ct UNIT 5 Haverhill, MA$176K131,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292