- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $91,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 8 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Multi-Level, STYLE \ Shingle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Parcel #: 180998
- Zillow Home ID: 66060573
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02861 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02861 homes, this home is valued 15.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Pawtucket, and 14.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
|16 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$156K||3||1||1,205|
|22 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$183K||3||2||1,699|
|26 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$189K||4||1.5||2,299|
|27 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$135K||1||1||825|
|31 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$194K||6||2||2,704|
|34 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$148K||3||1||1,444|
|8 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$167K||4||2||2,160|
|5 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$189K||6||2||2,688|
|37 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$192K||6||2||2,560|
|38 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$164K||3||1||1,837|
|22 Hatfield St Pawtucket, RI||$229K||4||1||2,673|
|16 Hatfield St Pawtucket, RI||$161K||4||1||1,882|
|30 Hatfield St Pawtucket, RI||$367K||3||1||4,500|
|43 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$190K||Studio||2||2,666|
|34 Hatfield St Pawtucket, RI||$173K||5||2||2,167|
|44 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$147K||4||2||2,018|
|50 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$152K||4||2||2,004|
|904 Newport Ave Pawtucket, RI||$186K||6||2||2,756|
|49 Littlefield St Pawtucket, RI||$192K||6||2||2,672|
|896 Newport Ave Pawtucket, RI||$169K||6||2||2,296|
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!