- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 32 days on Zillow
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $4
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 278051
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Built In Gas Oven, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, CommunityAmenities \ Community Center, CommunityAmenities \ Lake/Pond, CommunityAmenities \ Neighborhood Boat Ramp, Condition Description \ Good, Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Liv/Din, Driveway \ Gravel, ExteriorAndConst \ Log, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-1 Car Detached, Garages \ 2, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 / Yes, Generic Yes \ No Flag 4 / No, Heating Features \ Central Propane, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, InteriorFeatures \ Split Bedroom Plan, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease, Office Status \ - Active, Property Type \ Residential, Residential Property Type \ Single, Roofing \ Composition, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Propane Tank Leased, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, Utilities \ Water-Rural Water Dist.
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117915672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|22 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$105K||4||2||1,650|
|36 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$152K||4||3||2,400|
|168 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$191K||3||2||1,881|
|110 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$47K||2||2||1,036|
|24 Lone Wolf Dr Canadian, OK||$46K||3||2||1,120|
|81 Greenfield St Canadian, OK||$49K||3||1||1,208|
|296 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$100K||3||2||1,944|
|353 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$116K||3||2||2,164|
|356 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$72K||3||2||1,512|
|285 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$79K||3||2||1,440|
|303 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$66K||3||1.5||1,288|
|383 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$88K||2||1||1,502|
|605 Country Club Blvd Canadian, OK||$93K||2||2||1,368|
|2 Kiowa Dr Canadian, OK||$60K||2||2||1,228|
|188 Foxfire St Canadian, OK||$90K||4||2||1,848|
|445 Country Club Blvd Canadian, OK||$54K||2||2||--|
|68 Elk Run Canadian, OK||$115K||3||2||1,786|
|48 Indian Nation Eufaula, OK||$46K||2||1||832|
|167 Chickasha St Canadian, OK||$53K||2||2||1,120|
|126 Indian Nations Dr Canadian, OK||$65K||3||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Canadian
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.