- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 953 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $4
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $39
- MLS #: 278051
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Refrigerator, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Tile, FloorCoverings \ Wood, Foundation Type \ Slab, Generic Yes \ No Flag 3 \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Granite, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, Utilities \ Sewer-Septic, CommunityAmenities \ Lake\Pond, Driveway \ Gravel, Garages \ 2, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Utilities \ Propane Tank Leased, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Condition Description \ Good, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Into LivRm, GarageAndCarport \ Garage-1 Car Detached, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Deck, CommunityAmenities \ Community Center, Heating Features \ Central Propane, Utilities \ Water-Rural Water Dist., ExteriorAndConst \ Log, CommunityAmenities \ Neighborhood Boat Ramp
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2117915672
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $47-137K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|32 Nakomis Dr Canadian, OK||$48K||2||2||896|
|810 Country Club Blvd Canadian, OK||$58K||3||2||1,110|
|22 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$105K||4||2||1,650|
|36 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$149K||4||3||2,400|
|168 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$240K||3||2||1,881|
|110 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$46K||2||2||1,036|
|24 Lone Wolf Dr Canadian, OK||$46K||3||2||1,120|
|163 Mohawk Dr Canadian, OK||$76K||3||2||1,344|
|81 Greenfield St Canadian, OK||$51K||3||1||1,208|
|296 Outlook Dr Canadian, OK||$103K||3||2||1,944|
|285 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$76K||3||2||1,440|
|356 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$70K||3||2||1,512|
|353 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$113K||3||2||2,164|
|605 Country Club Blvd Canadian, OK||$119K||2||2||2,052|
|303 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$62K||3||1.5||1,288|
|383 Council Tree Dr Canadian, OK||$85K||2||1||1,502|
|605 Country Club Blvd Canadian, OK||$111K||2||2||1,368|
|2 Kiowa Dr Canadian, OK||$56K||2||2||1,228|
|1 Kiowa Dr Canadian, OK||--||--||--||--|
|188 Foxfire St Canadian, OK||$94K||4||2||1,848|
Nearby Schools in Canadian
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!