A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,177 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $870,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $174
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Water Treatment, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Paddock, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Fireplace, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH3_DSCRP \ Slider, OTH3_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Exercise Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH5_DSCRP \ Floori
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:037 B:001 L:020
- Zillow Home ID: 56909214
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $609K-1.28M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01921 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Town of Boxford as a whole. Among 01921 homes, this home is valued 111.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01921, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% lower than in Town of Boxford, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01921 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Boxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01921 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Boxford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.