17 Rising Trail Dr UNIT 17, Middletown, CT 064573 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Floored,Attic \ Storage Space,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Fuel Type \ Electric,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Heat Pump,HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Parking Type \ Open,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 176
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R00433
- Zillow Home ID: 57862179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Rising Trail Drive UNIT 17
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292