17 Rosebank Ave, Providence, RI 02908New
For Sale: $99,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multi Family:2,826 sq ft
- Lot:4,356 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Mar 2004 for $246,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow1
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAPOD_AVAILABLE \ No,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MF_TYPE \ 3 Family,PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family,
- MLS #71544104
- Parcel #P:0820228 L:0000
- Room Count15
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID65858970
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$103,472||$82K – $123K||-$5,000||$36||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$814/mo||$716 – $1K/mo||-$17||$0.29||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Elmhurst home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Providence as a whole. Among Elmhurst homes, this home is 33.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elmhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.2% less than in Providence, and 2.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Elmhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elmhurst home values.
Neighborhood for 17 Rosebank Avenue
- 25 Rosebank Ave Providence, RI$131K--2.02,306
- 771 Chalkstone Ave Providence, RI$136K72.03,432
- 91 Garfield Ave Providence, RI$106K31.01,225
- 95 Garfield Ave Providence, RI$148K32.02,138
- 1 Convent St Providence, RI$280K64.53,808
- 9 Convent St UNIT 1 Providence, RI$136K21.0987
- 41 Lisbon St Providence, RI$150K--3.02,783
- 624 Smith St Providence, RI$108K----3,288
- 5 Regent Ave Providence, RI$144K83.03,251
- 660 Smith St # 1 Providence, RI$142K31.01,325
- 53 Maude St Providence, RI$149K62.02,340
- 63 Lisbon St Providence, RI$171K41.02,618
- 38 Lisbon St Providence, RI$132K31.01,866
- 26 Lisbon St Providence, RI$110K31.01,213
- 662 Smith St # 2 Providence, RI$157K31.01,350
- 650 Smith St # 2 Providence, RI--21.01,188
- 595 Smith St Providence, RI$145K63.03,207
- 48 Winrooth Ave Providence, RI$139K31.51,500
- 89 Raymond St Providence, RI$175K----4,201
- 47 Oakland Ave Providence, RI$154K83.02,000
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Nathanael Greene Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.1 mi
- Harry Kizirian Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Robert F. Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.9 mi
- Carl G. Lauro Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.9 mi
- Veazie Street School (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- George J. West Elementary (assigned) K-6 1.1 mi
- ASA Messer Elementary (assigned) 2-5 1.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005