17 S Main St, Essex, CT 064262 beds, 3 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $330,000
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Central Vac,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Propane,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,In-Law Access \ First Floor,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Bay Window,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ View,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated,Porch Type \ Open,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 00018900
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57856507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 S Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Essex Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% higher than in Essex, and 115.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Essex Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Essex Village home values.
- 13 S Main St Essex, CT$454K11960
- 15 S Main St Essex, CT$588K------
- 6 West Ave Essex, CT$360K22.51,630
- 11 S Main St Essex, CT$1.13M------
- 8 West Ave Essex, CT$623K421,772
- 9 S Main St Essex, CT$1.29M544,227
- 10 West Ave Essex, CT$542K32.52,459
- 11 West Ave Essex, CT$517K32.51,972
- Waterside Ln Essex, CT--------
- 27 S Main St UNIT 7 Essex, CT$156K221,189
- 27 S Main St UNIT 16 Essex, CT$146K211,061
- 39 Prospect St Essex, CT$354K211,034
- 39 Prospect St Essex, CT$327K211,034
- Dover St Essex, CT--------
- N Main St Essex, CT--------
- Ingham Hill Rd Essex, CT--------
- Conklin Ave Essex, CT--------
- Terrace Ln Essex, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Essex Elementary PK-6 1.7 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292