17 Saint Johns PlAPT 4, Brooklyn, NY 11217
Sold on 8/28/13: $967,337
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,200 sq ft
- Lot:2,133 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $967,337
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,North and South exposures,Decorative fireplace Roof rights Full city view Prewar detail Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID30582314
- Last Remodel Year1920
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width21
- Parcel #009440077
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow193
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$887,377||$666K – $1.07M||-$2,397||$739||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,744/mo||$1.8K – $3.8K/mo||-$84||$2.29||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Park Slope home values will rise 8.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for New York as a whole. Among Park Slope homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 94.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
Neighborhood for 17 Saint Johns Pl APT 4
- 17 Saint Johns Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$841K21.01,200
- 17 Saint Johns Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$859K21.01,288
- 15 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.85M----5,438
- 21 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.92M----5,438
- 19 Saint Johns Pl APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$449K--1.0601
- 19 Saint Johns Pl APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$448K--1.0666
- 23 Saint Johns Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$907K------
- 23 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.11M------
- 23 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.35M32.01,125
- 131 5th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.98M----5,200
- 133 5th Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.99M----4,800
- 129 5th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.96M----4,800
- 125 5th Ave # 27 Brooklyn, NY$2.18MStudio1.07,600
- 9 Saint Johns Pl APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$878K21.0--
- 135 5th Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY--31.01,200
- 25 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.85M----5,438
- 12 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.06M----2,331
- 16 Saint Johns Pl # 2 Brooklyn, NY$873K32.01,100
- 14 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.94M----2,331
- 137 5th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$635K----813
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005