17 Saint Johns Pl APT 4, Brooklyn, NY 112174 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,133 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $967,337
- Price/sqft: $806
- View: City
- ,North and South exposures,Decorative fireplace Roof rights Full city view Prewar detail Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Modern kitchen Renovated bathroom Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: 009440077
- Zillow Home ID: 30582314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Saint Johns Pl APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Slope home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 17 Saint Johns Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.07M211,288
- 17 Saint Johns Pl APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.04M211,200
- 15 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.22M----5,438
- 21 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.11M215,438
- 19 Saint Johns Pl APT 4A Brooklyn, NY$572K--1601
- 19 Saint Johns Pl APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$622K--1666
- 23 Saint Johns Pl APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$927K------
- 23 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.79M215,426
- 131 5th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.66M----5,200
- 133 5th Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.54M----4,800
- 129 5th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$2.99M----4,800
- 125 5th Ave # 27 Brooklyn, NY$3.98MStudio17,600
- 9 Saint Johns Pl APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$1.09M21--
- 135 5th Ave APT 3 Brooklyn, NY$1.13M311,200
- 25 Saint Johns Pl APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$2.14M----5,438
- 12 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.82M----2,331
- 16 Saint Johns Pl Brooklyn, NY$1.07M321,100
- 14 Sterling Pl Brooklyn, NY$2.84M----2,331
- 137 5th Ave # 1 Brooklyn, NY$659K21792
- 137 5th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$679K----813
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292