- Lot: 2.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 976 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $307,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00190000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58987103
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $199-335K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06237 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Columbia as a whole. Among 06237 homes, this home is valued 16.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbia, and 7.6% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06237 home values.
|19 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$390K||4||2||3,480|
|15 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$347K||4||2.5||3,136|
|30 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$208K||3||1||1,132|
|16 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$293K||4||2.5||2,142|
|21 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$307K||4||2.5||1,800|
|13 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$354K||4||2.5||2,765|
|23 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$308K||3||2.5||2,283|
|25 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$293K||4||2.5||2,124|
|11 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$324K||4||2.5||2,763|
|26 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$330K||4||2.5||2,911|
|8 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$277K||3||2.5||1,673|
|27 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$294K||4||2.5||2,209|
|9 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$285K||3||2.5||2,008|
|31 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$269K||3||2.5||1,625|
|29 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$315K||4||2.5||2,492|
|95 Synagogue Rd Lebanon, CT||$251K||3||2.5||1,824|
|18 Latham Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$273K||4||2.5||2,352|
|231 Cook Hill Rd Lebanon, CT||$293K||2||1.5||2,073|
|6 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$310K||5||2.5||2,354|
|7 Samuel Hill Rd Columbia, CT||$283K||3||2.5||1,922|
Nearby Schools in Columbia
Hebron Elementary (assigned)3-66.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!