A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1982
- Views: 87 all time views
- HOA Fee: $224/mo
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $329,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $236
- AMENITIES: Conservation Area
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Public Transportation
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Disposal
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Vacuum System
- APPLIANCES: Vent Hood
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- ASSC_POOL: No
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION: Other (See Remarks)
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 3/10 to 1/2 Mile
- BEACH_OWNERSHIP: Public
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- BED2_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- BED2_LEVEL: Second Floor
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Balcony
- FLOORING: Wood
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Heat Pump
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- HOT_WATER: Tank
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Office
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Office
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Central Vacuum
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MASTER_BATH: No
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wood
- MBR_LEVEL: Second Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: No
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Co-Op
- STYLE: Townhouse
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Corner
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 18
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0002 B:0063 L:000F
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59223305
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $253-410K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Beverly High (assigned)9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.