This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Views: 4,006 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Rolling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:116 B:081 L:001
- Zillow Home ID: 57836982
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $97-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06098 homes, this home is valued 17.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 46.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% greater than in Winsted, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|11 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$105K||4||2||1,590|
|18 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$89K||3||1||960|
|24 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$95K||3||1||1,183|
|7 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$122K||5||1.5||1,920|
|5 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$91K||3||1||1,334|
|32 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$99K||3||1||1,280|
|42 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$108K||3||2||1,478|
|28 S Main St Winsted, CT||--||4||--||1,622|
|35 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$102K||3||2||1,520|
|30 S Main St Winsted, CT||$91K||3||1||1,380|
|39 S Main St Winsted, CT||$255K||7||3.5||3,486|
|8 S Main St Winsted, CT||$104K||Studio||--||--|
|36 S Main St Winsted, CT||$92K||3||1||1,380|
|38 S Main St Winsted, CT||$102K||3||3||1,520|
|52 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$84K||3||1||960|
|32 S Main St Winsted, CT||$97K||3||1||1,380|
|51 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$98K||3||1.5||1,396|
|94 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$111K||4||2.5||1,680|
|66 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$95K||3||1||1,283|
|57 Strong Ter Winsted, CT||$106K||3||2||1,576|
Nearby Schools in Winsted
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.