17 Tower Dr, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $640,000
- Price/sqft: $533
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Other,Exterior \ Vinyl Siding,Living Room \ Fireplace(s),Property Type \ Residential,Showing \ Go Directly,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Bungalow,View(s) \ None,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Parcel #: 03308212
- Zillow Home ID: 19258899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 Tower Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% lower than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 15 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$712K31997
- 11 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$724K311,041
- 2 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.12M321,285
- 4 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$971K321,650
- 9 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$919K321,398
- 6 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$887K321,216
- 16 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$785K311,051
- 7 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.42M52.52,530
- 8 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$936K321,576
- 2 Kipling Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.05M------
- 8 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$721K311,086
- 5 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$920K211
- 10 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$871K321,216
- 3 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$1.16M321,560
- 909 E Blithedale Ave Mill Valley, CA$529K11--
- 909 E Blithedale Ave APT 8 Mill Valley, CA--Studio1--
- 6 Tower Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,811
- 7 Dorset Ln Mill Valley, CA$882K321,216
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292