17 W Mercer St APT 309, Seattle, WA 981192 beds, 2 baths, 1,473 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $655,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 51
- Floor size: 1,473 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 8681460510
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 63339265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17 W Mercer Street APT 309
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Uptown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 83.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 236% higher than in Seattle, and 150.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Uptown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Uptown home values.
- 17 W Mercer St APT 220 Seattle, WA$271K11705
- 17 W Mercer St APT 214 Seattle, WA$290K11704
- 17 W Mercer St APT 211 Seattle, WA$340K11855
- 17 W Mercer St APT 1 Seattle, WA$566K22.51,511
- 17 W Mercer St APT 206 Seattle, WA$308K11718
- 17 W Mercer St APT 6 Seattle, WA$566K22.251,511
- 17 W Mercer St APT 101 Seattle, WA$299K11725
- 17 W Mercer St APT 104 Seattle, WA$323K11815
- 17 W Mercer St APT 108 Seattle, WA$324K11815
- 17 W Mercer St APT 109 Seattle, WA$292K11713
- 17 W Mercer St APT 110 Seattle, WA$295K11718
- 17 W Mercer St APT 111 Seattle, WA$349K11855
- 17 W Mercer St APT 200 Seattle, WA$526K221,363
- 17 W Mercer St APT 203 Seattle, WA$332K11819
- 17 W Mercer St APT 204 Seattle, WA$332K11819
- 17 W Mercer St APT 208 Seattle, WA$331K11819
- 17 W Mercer St APT 210 Seattle, WA$307K11718
- 17 W Mercer St APT 7 Seattle, WA$667K22.251,843
- 17 W Mercer St APT 213 Seattle, WA$294K11704
- 17 W Mercer St APT 216 Seattle, WA$294K11704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!