This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,120 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $283,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Steam, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Ceramic Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,518 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1090417 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65933374
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts Silverlake home values will decrease 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.4% fall for Providence as a whole. Among Silverlake homes, this home is valued 23.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Silverlake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% greater than in Providence, and 321.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
|11 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$131K||6||3||1,766|
|17 What Cheer Ave # 1 Providence, RI||$176K||2||1||--|
|19 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$139K||3||2.5||1,510|
|16 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$112K||4||2||1,111|
|12 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$135K||4||2||2,214|
|18 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$175K||3||2||1,680|
|7 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$107K||4||2||1,264|
|531 Union Ave Providence, RI||--||4||2||1,280|
|529 Union Ave Providence, RI||$114K||4||2||1,446|
|12 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$145K||Studio||2||2,160|
|533 Union Ave Providence, RI||$97K||2||1||1,000|
|525 Union Ave Providence, RI||$110K||4||--||1,872|
|532 Union Ave Providence, RI||--||Studio||4||3,530|
|3 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$130K||5||1.5||1,224|
|530 Union Ave Providence, RI||$169K||9||3||3,276|
|26 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$176K||6||--||2,464|
|539 Union Ave Providence, RI||$137K||4||2||2,430|
|292 Pocasset Ave Providence, RI||$201K||--||--||--|
|27 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI||$132K||2||1||2,027|
|9 Hillhurst Ave Providence, RI||$149K||Studio||2||1,904|
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!